Lost Tower Publications
Independent & Unique
Terms And Conditions
- All poems submitted, for which the submission fee has been paid, will be entered into The Double Happiness Competition 2016-7
- The poems will be judged by poet P.J. Reed. Her decision is final and will be upheld.
- No friends, acquaintances or family members of people employed by Lost Tower Publications/ The Poetry Bookshop are permitted to enter this competition
- All poems must be the author's own work
- Unpublished poems and those previously published can be submitted
- Authors are responsible for informing Lost Tower Publications of any licenses or conditions they have.
- Copyright remains with the author and authors of all poems selected will be asked to agree to the copyright notice
- Poems can be up to 70 lines in length
- Poems can be on any subject, have any form or style
- No correspondence will be entered to save for notification of whether the work has won or been awarded a Highly Commended. This notification will be sent in Summer 2016-7
- Copyright of individual poems remains with the author at all times
- On entering your poem into this competition you agree to your work being published on The Lost Tower Publications websites and social media sites.
The Double Happiness Competition 2016-17
This competition to find the greatest love poem of 2016-7 is open.
Poems can be up to 70 lines:
- Poems can be of any form or style
- Poems must be written about aspects of love
- This competition is run by Lost Tower Publications.
The poem judged as the most exciting, dynamic and unusual will:
- Receive a £10 prize;
- Receive 2 Poetry Books from Lost Tower Publications
- and have their poem published on The Poetry Bookshop and Lost Tower Publications websites and/or social media pages.
There is a submission fee £3.00 for up to three poems.
2016-7 Competition Entries
Title of Poem
The Lover's Etiquette
So many Stars
|Bryon Richard Smith||Kisses In Time|
The Guarded Ones
There Are No Regrets
|Dianne Turner||Signatures of Love|
How To Submit Your Poem
To the right of this box, you will see A PayPal Box.
Choose the box of your currency and pay the very small but necessary competition.
Once you have paid that you will be directed to the submission page.
Poems will be submitted via their own special submission form.
If you wish to pay by cheque please click here
The Joy of Reading
'It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.' Oscar Wilde
The Double Happiness Love Poetry Competition will close for submissions 30 June 2017.
Please read the guidelines and conditions below:
- If you wish to submit a poem or poems, click on the Pay Now button to purchase a submission fee for £3.00 (GBP); this will take you through to PayPal where you can pay using PayPal, debit or credit card.
- Once you have paid the submission fee you will be directed to a Thank You page which will give you the submission email address and further instructions on how to submit your work.
- Poems will only go forward to the selection process if the submission fee has been paid, and a maximum of three per submission fee is permissible
- The closing date for submissions is Summer 2017.
- Payment of the submission fee denotes that you agree to the Guidelines and Conditions below and agree for your work, should it be selected, to be published on The Poetry Bookshop and Lost Tower Publications websites and/or social media pages.
Competition Entry Fee
To Submit Your Poems For judging in The Double Happiness Competition 2016-7.
Please press the PayPal button to submit Your Reading Fee